OTE - £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
MCS Group is looking for an IT Recruitment Consultant to join the largest IT recruitment team in Northern Ireland - taking on one of its hottest and busiest desks. Our consultants avail of some of the best industry training and development opportunities, while being given the right support to deliver consistently for their customers. You will be working as an experienced Consultant to provide industry advice to both candidates and clients in software engineering recruitment.
You may be asking yourself: Why join MCS? and why this role in particular? I'm earning well as it is, would this be worth the risk of moving?
Simply put, we offer a proper career for driven recruiters - the chance to build out your own team, take more responsibility and consistently increase your earnings. You'll inherit one of our busiest desks, with a clear plan (and support) to build out your own team if that is your chosen path. Alternatively, we will arm you with all of the tools to become an expert in your field, progressing to Principal Consultant.
Noted below are some of the common characteristics we see in our consultants:
Ask yourself if you are:
And do you have:
- Commercial experience in a 360 recruitment role (technology recruitment experience preferred, but not essential)
- Proven track record of success in a target driven environment
- Influencing and problem-solving skills
- A track record of successful delivery for customers (clients and candidates)
Salary & Benefits
- Year 1 earnings easily north of £60,000
- Year 2 £75,000 and beyond
- We pay competitive bases, and our team avail of the best commission structures locally (up to 30%)
- Excellent employee benefits to include a health cash plan, access to health and wellbeing services, life assurance and a day off for your birthday
- Best in class training in the art and science of recruitment and a continuous professional development path, whether you want to go down the management route or become an expert in your field.
- A dedicated marketing team and access to an impressive marketing budget to assist with candidate generation.
- A peer group of colleagues that you will genuinely want to work with day in and day out.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV and cover letter via the link provided or contact Sam Boles, Internal Recruiter at MCS Group 028 90490860
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs