MCS Group are currently seeking to speak with experienced Recruitment Consultants with a background in or interest in moving to the Accountancy & Finance sector.
MCS Group celebrated it's 10th anniversary in Belfast last year and the story of the business so far is one of incredible success. Growing exponentially year after year in the face of market conditions and an ever-increasing competitor base, the business is founded on and renowned for exceptional levels of delivery and the very highest levels of customer service. Our ethical approach hasn't held us back but instead it has been the cornerstone of our ongoing success and has driven successful expansion into markets beyond our IT-focused roots.
The Accountancy & Finance team has seen some of the most remarkable growth in the past 12 months and we are only scratching the surface. With a team that has doubled in size already in the past 12 months and has just delivered it's best ever quarter in terms of financial performance, this is a truly exciting time to join.
Who we are looking for
We are looking to speak to professional, career recruiters who have already broken into the sector and know this is where they want to be for the longer term. We believe we offer and ideal home to driven Recruitment Consultants who are serious about pursuing excellence in what they do and who take genuine pride in their work and their delivery standard. We are interested in speaking to experienced potential hires who are succeeding in their current environment but who could thrive in the environment we offer.
What we can offer
- A genuine career. Some businesses are interested in time-served, in who you know or in making friends in the right places. Others openly don't offer progression at all. We offer a genuine, clear career pathway based purely on merit and delivery
- An unrivalled working environment. We push our people hard, but we care about them and their development. We give our people all the tools they need to succeed whilst also investing in ongoing development and training our consultants for the job they will have, not just the one they are doing today
- State-of-the-art set up. Our consultants work on the latest technology and in modern, newly fitted offices that continually impress our client base
- A market-leading client base. Our customers value our approach and they come back to us.
- The right financial package. We reward our people fairly - if you're right for us we are confident money won't get in the way
There are very few places to work that are like MCS Group. If you would like to know more or have a discussion about what life at MCS Group is really like, contact Phil Clarke on 07976701314 in absolute confidence or submit your CV via the link provided.
Experience: 0 yrs