Senior Payroll Specialist - Belfast
MCS Group is proud to be working with a Top 6, leading accountancy firm based in Belfast. They are looking for a Senior Payroll Specialist to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to broaden their experience and fulfil their potential, working with a range of clients on a variety of projects every day.
- You will play a significant role as part of the Client Payroll Team, processing end to end payroll for a variety of clients.
- You will be ensuring submission deadlines are met and adhering to payroll policies and procedures.
- You will be responsible for the accurate input of Client's payroll data onto current payroll software.
- At least 5 years previous relevant experience within a payroll environment.
- Working knowledge of payroll systems and legislation within the UK.
- Good organisational and administration skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities, working with multiple clients towards tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel and Word.
You will be joining a busy practice with a recognised brand. Our client is offering a competitive remuneration package based on your experience to date. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful firm that provides a clear career progression path.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Lucy Spratt, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs