Senior Payroll Analyst, Belfast
MCS Group is proud to be working with a leading organisation to source a Senior Payroll Analyst to join their brand new Global Outsourcing team in Belfast. This is a dynamic business with a well-known, recognisable brand and a warm team environment. Due to increased client work, there is now a great opportunity for you to progress your career in Payroll with scope for someone to come in at Senior Payroll Analyst and gain international payroll experience.
Our client is a market leading accountancy practice with numerous offices throughout the globe. The successful candidate will be joining a world class organisation with an established culture of promoting and developing the talent in the firm. They specialise in helping business to succeed and maximise their potential. They are proud of their friendly team culture and the extremely supportive and creative environment, valuing their employees.
As a Senior Payroll Analyst you will be joining their Global Outsourcing team. They work with national and international clients to ensure their accounting and tax compliance obligations are met in any country they have a presence. Your willy be responsible for the following duties:
- Manage, service and deliver clients' payrolls to agreed deadlines.
- Using the payroll consolidation tool, validate input and output to source data
- Check inputted data and make all relevant corrections before the live run
- Review issue logs on a weekly basis and provide project reports
- Handle routine and non-routine customer queries regarding payroll and HR related issues. This will include liaising with both internal and external contacts.
- Manage all aspects of Tax Year end processing for all payroll entities
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Identify opportunities to advise and assist other team members.
- Assist Payroll Senior with the coaching and developing of less experienced team members.
- Manage and support the customer in the processing of their payrolls to ensure payments/reports to employees are made accurately and on time.
- Collation of performance statistics to the Payroll Manager on a monthly basis to meet the agreed reporting requirements.
- Support and share knowledge with colleagues to contribute to the effectiveness of the team and contribute to the team's success. This may include providing cover for other team members as and when necessary.
The successful Senior Payroll Analyst will have the following characteristics:
- Will have a ideally 3 years experience of processing end to end payroll
- Working knowledge of payroll legislation procedures within the UK
- GCSE English at grade C or above, or equivalent
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel in particular
- Ability to plan and prioritise in order to meet deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Team player
The successful Senior Payroll Analyst will receive the following:
- Competitive remuneration package + extensive benefits choices
- Flexible working hours
- The ability to work remotely from home at times if needed
- The opportunity to progress in their career, with study support and continuous development programmes
- "Casual Fridays", as well as numerous social events
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs