MCS Group are proud to be recruiting on behalf of our client, in the appointment of a Senior Manager within their Accounts and Business Advisory service line.
Our client are a highly reputable and locally renowned mid-tier accountancy practice. Due to consistent business wins through client referrals, they are seeking to appoint a Senior Manager inline with the continued growth.
This is a brand-new opportunity to join a prestigious firm and benefit from their dynamic and cohesive working environment.
You will be joining a business that truly recognises and rewards hard work, with a passion for technical excellence. With the business growing at a significant rate year on year there is a simultaneous requirement for experienced accountants to develop within the firm. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven qualified accountant to work with a business that is top of their field, progressive and rapidly growing. This position offers true progression through hard work within an outstanding business which shall continue to expand its footprint in the local, national and international market.
- As the successful Senior Manager, you will oversee your team's outputs whilst coaching and mentoring trainees and part qualified accountants.
- You will work on interesting and varied projects such a company purchases, providing advice on business strategies and provide companies with financial forecasts.
- You will work with an illustrious client portfolio consisting of local and international clients, ranging from SMEs to venture capital firms.
- You will work alongside senior management team to drive the productivity and direction for the whole team.
- You will be able to demonstrate a significant level of expertise in your field and be confident in managing and developing client relationships.
You will have recent experience working within an accountancy practice and ACA or ACCA qualified with a minimum of 4 years PQE.
Our client offers a highly competitive remuneration package. You will also benefit from the fun and driven working culture and exposure to the firm's wide variety of clients. In addition to this, you will receive paid over time, parking, 3pm finish on a Friday and flexible working hours.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs