Senior Group Accountant - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Senior Group Accountant to join a leading FMCG company based in Belfast.
Our client is one of Belfast's best known employers and they have multiple sites across the UK & NI. They manufacture and supply an extensive range of products and a market leader within their sector. They are looking to add a Management to their finance function and continue their impressive growth.
As the successful Senior Group Accountant you will report directly to the Group Head of Finance and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of Group consolidate accounts;
- Preparation of monthly reports to board;
- Preparation of Group budget consolidation;
- Manage treasury reporting and Group cash flow;
- Manage Group audit process;
- Other Duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Senior Group Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified;
- Strong technical accounting knowledge;
- Strong accounts preparation experience;
- Strong IT skills.
As the successful Senior Group Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- Flexible/remote working options;
- On-site car parking;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs