Senior Financial Analyst - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join a leading global organisation based in Belfast.
Our client is a leading global organisation based in Belfast and has multiple offices throughout North America, South American, EMEA & APJ regions. They supply their global customer basis with a variety of services and now is a great time to be joining the business as they continue their impressive growth.
As the successful Senior Financial Analyst, you will be joining the M&A Deal Operations team and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparing financial reporting packs for deals;
- Record and analyse costs for ongoing deals;
- Manage Transaction Service Agreements fee forecasts;
- Analyse inter-company charges;
- Track budgets for one-off deal projects;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Senior Financial Analyst will have the following characteristics:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA or Qualified by Experience;
- Strong technical accounting knowledge;
- Strong analytic skills;
- Strong IT skills.
As the successful Senior Financial Analyst, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- Remote working options;
- Flexible working options;
- You will be joining a warm & friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nathan McClean, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9049 0864.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs