Senior Financial Accountant (Part-Time) - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a part-time Senior Financial Accountant to join a leading global legal firm based in Belfast.
Our client is a leading global legal based in Belfast and have multiple offices across the Americas, EMEA & APAC regions. They provide an array of services to their extensive global client base that covers a range of sectors. Now is a great time to join the company as they look to continue their impressive growth and expansion by adding a brand new Senior Financial Accountant to their Belfast finance team.
As the successful Senior Financial Accountant, you will report directly to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs;
- Variance analysis;
- Preparation of weekly revenue and KPI reporting;
- Assist with annual budget and quarterly forecasting;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Senior Financial Accountant will have the following characteristics:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong analytic skills;
- Strong IT skills.
As the successful Senior Financial Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- Remote working options;
- Flexible working hours;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs