MCS Group are delighted to be working with a leading financial services firm who are seeking to recruit Enterprise Risk Management Analysts for their Belfast based team.
Our client is a global firm of professional intermediaries that plays a pivotal role in the world's financial, energy and commodities markets.
Operating through a diverse range of core businesses, the firm creates strong networks in person and through technology. They provide comprehensive analysis and insight into their markets. Clients include banks, insurance companies, pension and hedge funds, asset managers, energy producers and refiners, as well as risk and compliance managers and charities.
The role will be responsible for assisting the Enterprise Risk Management Team in delivering their responsibilities with a focus on reporting. The ERM team's responsibilities, including reporting, are shown below:
- Draft and Maintain ERMF and associated documentation, including the framework requirements relating to the establishment of an appropriate risk management culture
- Maintain the Group's Risk Governance structure and coordinate the Group's risk governance processes,
- Set and track the Group's Annual Risk Plan
- Set and track the Group's Risk Assurance Plan in conjunction with the other control and assurance function
- Supporting the Group CRO in challenging business strategy and setting risk strategy
- Coordinating the Group's risk identification, evaluation and assessment processes, including emerging risk
- Coordinate the process for setting the Group's Risk Management Standards, including minimum control standards and risk metric requirements
- Ongoing review and challenge of the RMS, in light of changes to the Group's business and risk profile
- Coordinate the Group's stress testing programme
- Conduct the Group's risk modelling activity as it relates to the stress testing programme and ongoing risk exposure modelling
- Assessment of capital and liquidity adequacy under the Group's Capital and Liquidity Resources Management Framework
- Coordination and documentation of the Group's risk-related regulatory submissions, including ICAAP, Recovery Plan, Orderly Wind-Down Plan
- University degree with experience in a similar role with ERM
- Excel - Formulas, pivot tables and charts
- Knowledge of programming languages and/or willingness to learn Rstudio and Alteryx
- £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Benefits including PMI
- Pension plan
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs