Senior Accountant - Belfast
MCS Group is proud to work with a leading accountancy practice in Belfast to source a Senior Accountant. This firm prides itself on being a small practice that takes on large practice work -specialising in providing technical solutions to high-net-worth clients while also offering a very personal and consultative service to clients at every stage of the process. Perfect for someone seeking a challenging role with excellent client exposure and autonomy.
To assure you are given the right balance of support and autonomy, you will initially be given an estimated amount of work to do based on your previous experience and skill set to see how you get on. You will work closely with the directors and managers who will regularly take the time to discuss your performance and explore how they can best assist you in your role and career development.
- Take the lead in managing your own client portfolio, allowing you to be the main point of contact for your clients.
- Get involved in a broad range of services, including: accounts, audit, tax, corporate finance, forensics, and business planning and advisory work.
- Become a mentor for junior team members, including: delegating work, assisting with ongoing training, ensuring key deadlines are met, and enhancing the overall service delivery.
This firm is looking for a career-driven individual with a strong accounting background who is looking for more autonomy and client exposure in their role.
- Hold a professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, or equivalent)
- Have a strong accountancy practice background (at least 2 years PQE)
- You must be confident in liaising with staff and clients in a professional manner
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Regular meetings to discuss ongoing performance and future plans.
- Reviews based on individual performance instead of ranks/levels or time frame
- Primarily office-based due to local clients
- Free parking
- Gym and showers facilities on site
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs