MCS Group have been appointed to recruit a Senior Accountant on behalf of their client in Central Belfast.
This is a key hire within the business and will form part of a small yet established finance team responsible for providing financial information for the group in addition to being involved in specific projects for improving business performance.
As Senior Accountant you will work closely with the Head of Finance ensuring efficient and accurate preparation and presentation of financial and management information, manage relations with stakeholders and other third parties.
- Preparation of group statutory accounts, management accounts and reporting of same to senior management
- Preparation of the finance report to group directors
- Treasury management, production of cash flows, outline and assessment of investment opportunities
- Co-ordination of the tax compliance strategy and processes to ensure efficient management of same
- Preparation of year end tax files and provide assistance with year end audit
- Preparation of budgets annual for the group 5 year plan
- To ensure stringent internal processes and controls are in place as per regulatory framework
- Assist when necessary to implement any changes within finance, regulation or other as they present
The suitable candidate will be a professionally Qualified Accountant with around 3 years post qualification experience, have sound technical accounting knowledge to include proficient with IFRS and UK Governance Code and strong analytial skills.
A commercially savvy individual who has the gravitas to liaise with senior management and stakeholder, be a team player, able to use initiative and work with limited supervision and a high level of computer literacy is essential.
In return you will receive an attractive package tailored to the best in market.
I am keen to have a confidential discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Nadine Savage, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs