MCS Group is delighted to be partnering a key client within the Utility sector source a Sales Ledger Assistant on an 8 month contract basis.
Immediate start. Role based in South Belfast. Dynamic & rapidly growing company. Previous sales ledger experience essential.
Working as part of the Accounts Receivable Team, you will be responsible for ensuring all aspects of this function are completed accurately and within the timescales required, resolving cash processing errors and supporting ongoing cash flow management activities.
The Sales Ledger Assistant will:
- Be responsible for query resolution & liaise with other departments to complete investigations
- Performing analysis on key customer accounts
- Investigate funds placed into the suspense account
- Process daily remittance
- Investigate & resolve any discrepencies
- Completion of daily cash books, identifying and recording all receipts and payments
- Control of customer refund and bad debt write-off processes
- Raise purchase orders, liaising with various departments to resolve outstanding
- Minimum 12 months previous experience working in a Financial Administration role
- Must have GCSE Maths and English, Grades A*- C or equivalent
- Demonstrate experience in using Microsoft
- Sales ledger experience
The job requires a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability on the part of the job holders to meet quality standards and work deadlines. The individual must have a forward thinking approach and be able to work independently .
I am keen to speak with you if you feel you meet the above criteria and are immedaitely available.
For further details contact Clare Simpson at MCS Group or click on the link below
Experience: 0 yrs