Our client is a leading specialist within Technology based in Belfast and have a great opportunity within finance for a commission analyst to join the team!
In return, you will get to work in an organisation where employee engagement is truly valued creating a collaborate company culture with a great community feel (not to mention insane benefits!)
Job: Sales Commission Analyst
As the Commissions Analyst you will be responsible for managing and supporting all commission-related processes in the Americas region. You will work closely with the billing department and other areas of the business.
- Monthly calculation, accrual, and accurate payment for all sales commissions in accordance with incentive plans
- Provide timely and accurate responses to commission inquiries
- Partner with finance and revenue operations to ensure employees are accurately credited and paid for sales attainment
- Provide management with up to date performance and attainment metrics
- Provide ad hoc commissions analysis, reporting and support as requested
- Track historical compensation pay outs
- Work with internal / external auditors on an ongoing basis for SOX commission process and testing
- Help and improve documentation and support internal controls
What we are looking for in candidates:
- Hold a relevant finance degree or business degree with a finance component
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in sales compensation and commission is essential
- Advanced excel skills with pivot tables and v-look ups
- Familiarity with compensation solutions desirably (Callidus Cloud / Sales Force)
- Able to demonstrate a clear work ethic and a passion for quality
- Strong organisation skills
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs