MCS Group are delighted to be working with one of the worlds leading professional services organisations who are seeking to recruit a Risk & Control Senior Associate to join their Belfast based team.
The company are currently investing in further expansion of their compliance testing function and are seeking to bring in senior level associates to help manage the workload. Working with some of the most successful companies in the world in over 150 countries its a great opportunity to further your career.
The role will be helping lead and manage a team of people including conducting daily team meetings, providing hands on support and troubleshooting any problems that may occur. You will be responsible for dealing with key stakeholders and making sure the day to day activities run smoothly.
- Competitive salary plus a potential discretionary bonus (performance related)
- 25 days standard holiday pro rata, with options to increase this through your benefits package
- Team lead or manager experience within a risk/compliance role
- Good organisational skills and experience in allocating work loads for optimum
- Strong analytical mindset be able to follow and understand complex processes and
challenge how things work;
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Financial Services Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
Experience: 0 yrs