MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Revenue Analyst for a leading software company based in Belfast.
This leading global company offers a dynamic culture with a supportive structure that truly gets the best from employees. Along with a great list of benefits including 35 holidays our client offers a genuine opportunity for growth and autonomy.
You will be responsible for accurate and timely recognition of revenue for our clients assigned entities resulting in a month end and quarter end close without any issues.
Reporting to the Finance manager your responsibilities are as follows:
- Ensuring timely recognition of revenue including reconciliations and reviews
- Ensure an efficient month end and quarter end close
- Consolidation of all reconciliations required for month end approval
- Approving journals and checking accruals
- Overseeing junior accounts assistants work
- Ensure SOX compliance for assigned areas
- Review contracts to ensure correct approvals and accounting
- Working with internal and external audit requests
- Continuous improvement / identification and implementation of efficiency's
- Part Qualified Accountant (CAI/ACCA/CIMA) or a minimum of 3 year's experience in a similar role
- Acute attention to detail is required
- Experience in Revenue accounting and allocation
- Experience implementing value added efficiency's
- US GAAP / SOX (desirable)
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and to contribute within a team environment is essential
- An understanding of the importance of accounting policies and procedures
- High level of proficiency in MS and Excel
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs