MCS Group have partnered with a leading professional services firms in the appointment of a Restructuring Manager for their highly successful and expanding restructuring team.
MCS Group have partnered with a leading professional services firms in the appointment of a Restructuring Manager for their highly successful and growing transaction services team. This team are a leader in the NI market for providing expert advisory and corporate services to a distressed client portfolio. Your will work across a full spectrum of advisory services;
- Review business performance and financial forecasts.
- Supporting clients with their business plans and undertaking Independent Business Reviews (IBR)
- Identifying restructuring options and providing advice to underpin a viable business strategy
- Supporting a business through an insolvency scenario if required.
- Whatever the solution, we help clients manage road blocks until the job is done.
- Supporting clients with operational restructuring, corporate simplification, debt advisory, services to the public sector, real estate and accelerated mergers & acquisitions.
Work as part of a high calibre team, utilising your extensive industry experience. Reporting into Senior Managers, you will be assisting your clients in solving complex business issues, from strategic planning and stakeholder management to execution and implementation. You will also be involved in the critical financial analysis of client forecasts and client business plans to underpin an improvement in forecast performance
You will engage in complex stakeholder discussions and negotiation to support a client's strategic objective, producing follow up reports and presentations to a range of clients and stakeholders, across both advisory and insolvency appointments.
- Financial analytical skills, including use of Microsoft Excel
- Report writing skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- DESIRABLE - ACA/ACCA qualified
Our client boasts one of NI's top remuneration packages with the largest degree of flexible working;
- A lucrative base salary.
- Market leading bonus structure of 20-25%
- Combined pension contribution up to 20% (8% employee)
- Flexible working hours and option for a 4 day week
- Work from home options.
- Private health-care.
- Generous annual leave and pension.
You will be provided with an unrivalled platform to excel your career, gaining the best in class progression opportunities. This support network is currently accelerating the team's progression paths, in as little as 12 months.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs