MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Reporting Analyst for a modern global organisation based in Belfast.
Due to continued growth and new project implementation this is a great time to be joining the business and developing your skillset in a centre of excellence in a professional services intermediary with a unique fresh culture.
Job: Reporting Analyst
You will be supporting the Financial and non-financial reporting needs of our clients internal and external clients, to enable well-informed decision making.
You will collaborate with various colleagues across the globe to design, promote and maintain clear and effective reports.
- Provide data in the form of reports and dashboards to assist with initiatives and processes, including FP&A activities, partner compensation, profitability, diversity and inclusion, and other areas of high priority
- Support data reporting and business intelligence needs of the business by communicating with in market customer sin our global offices and various business functions
- Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems, Filter and review data trends
- Continually seek new and innovative ways to provide value-added financial and non-financial reporting to senior leadership
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets, create reports and provide analytical insights to stakeholders where appropriate
- Deliver within required SLA's
What we're seeking:
- Bachelor's degree focusing on Finance, data analytics, statistics, related fields
- Some post-qualification experience in financial reporting or professional services reporting.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong analytic skills and sound professional judgement
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs