Reporting Accountant - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Reporting Accountant to join a leading utilities company in Belfast.
Our client is a leading utilities company based in Belfast and have multiple sites across Northern Ireland. They provide a wide range of both domestic and commercial customers across Northern Ireland. Due to continued growth and expansion they are looking for a Reporting Accountant to join their Financial Reporting team.
As the successful Reporting Accountant you will reporting directly to the Financial Reporting Manager and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Review of statutory and regulatory account;
- Assist with statutory, regulatory and interim audit processes;
- Continuous process improvement;
- Assist with business planning and month end reporting processes;
- Assist with monthly management accounts;
- Other duties as highlighted in full job description.
The Successful Reporting accountants will meet the following criteria;
- Qualified ACA, ACCA,or CIMA;
- Strong accounts preparation experience;
- Strong IT skills;
- Strong communication skills.
As the successful Reporting Accountant, you will receive the following
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- Flexible/remote working options;
- On-site car parking;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9693 5490
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs