Reporting Accountant, Belfast City Centre, Global Firm - Excellent package
MCS Group is working alongside their client who are a truly global, professional services firm, to appoint a Statutory Reporting Accountant for their managed service in the City which is experiencing significant growth across their jurisdictions.
This particular position will join a newly formed team, based in Belfast which focuses on the preparation and review of statutory accounts for a varied range of clients ranging from blue-chip organisations to large multinationals.
This opportunity will un-doubtedly provide the successful candidate with an unrivalled platform to experience working within one of the worlds largest professional services firms whilst gaining the best in class training and peer partnerships.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for multiple clients in accordance with the clients' schedule
- Preparation of tax compliance reporting for multiple corporate clients
- Proficient use of different software applications to ensure the efficient production of statutory accounts and required disclosures
- Developing, building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Being a proactive member team
- Identifying and resolving any errors as appropriate
- Performing other related duties as required
- Professionally Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Strong experience of statutory accounts preparation (industry or practice) and a working knowledge of accounting frameworks i.e. FRS101, 102, 105 and IFRS.
- Ability to plan and produce accurate detailed work to meet agreed deadlines
- Aptitude to be service orientated and appreciation for what it means to be client-facing
- Ability to build rapport and relationships with individuals at all levels irrespective of background
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Enjoy working as part of a team and achieving shared goals and objectives
- Inquisitive and analytical, keen for a challenge
- Flexible and adaptable approach
For further details on this position, or any other Senior Finance job, please contact Nadine Savage on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs