MCS Group are proud to partner with one of the fastest growing businesses in Belfast as they seek to appoint a Manager for their Regulatory Reporting team.
Our client is a global firm of professional intermediaries that plays a pivotal role in the world's financial, energy and commodities markets.
Operating through a diverse range of core businesses, the firm creates strong networks in person and through technology. They provide comprehensive analysis and insight into market conditions and long-term trends, combining data, knowledge and intelligence into contextual insight and commercial guidance. By engaging with their clients, and providing innovative products and services, they enable their clients to transact with confidence, facilitating the flow of capital and commodities around the world, enhancing investment and contributing to economic growth.
They are known in the market for their Honesty, Integrity, and Excellence in the provision of service to their clients. Above all else, they Respect their clients and each other, without bias. Employees are expected to uphold the values and principles of their cultural framework in performance of their job duties.
- Lead and manage the regulatory team
- Ensuring that the team generate and deliver Regulatory reports, as defined and agreed in line with companies regulatory control framework.
- Ensuring that company undertakes any reconciliations necessary to evidence stringent oversight and control of regulatory reporting processes and data.
- The effective and efficient management of Regulatory Reporting investigations to ensure that regulatory obligations are documented, complete and accurate.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the UK
- Knowledge of the financial markets and European regulation
- A broad base of operations knowledge and experience minimum 3 years
- Strong, demonstrable experience of managing a Transaction/Regulatory Control team
- Sound knowledge of the financial markets and financial regulation affecting client lifecycle management including Dodd Frank, FACTA and MiFID II
- Demonstrates high levels of energy in seeking out and achieving new goals
- Senior salary - c£45k
- Benefits including up to 12% bonus
- Pension plan
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456??
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.jobs?
Experience: 0 yrs