Who are we?
We are MCS Group, a specialist recruitment firm born and based in Belfast. Our ambition is simple but challenging, to "Set the Standard" in each of the markets we operate in. We are in the process of growing our team of industry experts at MCS there couldn't be a more exciting time to join.
The Accounting & FS recruitment market is fiercely competitive but the opportunity is huge - and MCS Group has built an excellent reputation for living and breathing our values, our ethics and our customer centric approach. Quick wins are not our game and we truly value our relationships with both Clients and Candidates.
Internally we have a high-performance culture where everyone is committed to the same goal. Our people are proud to work for MCS Group and energised by working with like-minded people who work hard and have fun doing it!
What is the role of a Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group?:
The role of a recruitment consultant is varied, fast-paced and as rewarding as it is demanding. You will learn the skills you need to effectively run your own business within a business, growing relationships with key decision-makers in industry and developing a level of specialist expertise that will set you apart from your competition. In broad terms, your role can be broken down to two key areas:
You will use your strong communication and sales skills to build new client relationships and further develop existing client relationships. New business is the lifeblood of any recruitment firm so the ability to open doors and continually ensure your business levels are high, is one of the elements of a successful career in recruitment. We will teach you how making connections combined with a genuine understanding of the roles you will be recruiting for and the technical knowledge to know the right questions to ask can give you a competitive edge in the market and help set you apart as distinct from your competition.
We work almost exclusively in challenging skills markets where talent is in very short supply and the Accounting & FS world is a prime example. Our main differentiator as a firm is our ability to source great candidates that our competitors and clients cannot. Therefore, you will need to be extremely proactive and creative, using all available tools, in sourcing the best talent for our clients.
Is Recruitment for you?
Recruitment is a fantastic career for the right person but it does take real resilience, motivation and ambition. The rewards are second to none and MCS can offer a successful and prosperous career where progression is solely down to merit, not time-served. The opportunity for the Accounting & FS team is huge and we are eager to expand our team to meet the growing demand. A brief outline of the person we are looking for could include:
- A current or previous accountancy,financial services or banking professional or graduate considering a career-change
- An existing recruitment professional seeking a move to a market-leading firm
- A hungry, self-motivated individual coming from a sales or business development background and seeking a more professional or consultative career
What We Offer:
- Competitive basic salary with a market leading commission structure to reward high achievers.
- Clear career progression opportunities
- Best in class training in the art and science of recruitment and a continuous professional development path whether you want to go down the management route or become an expert in your field.
- We are Investors in People accredited so our people have been and always will be the secret to our success.
- Industry leading Recruitment Software.
- Access to an impressive marketing budget to assist with candidate generation to help find the talent your clients need.
- A long term career in Specialist Recruitment for ambitious consultants.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity or to find out more please contact Phil Clarke, Head of Accounting & Financial Services at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs