MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Accounting Manager for a modern global organisation based in Belfast for a 9 Month Maternity Contract.
Due to continued growth and new project implementation this is a great time to be joining the business and developing your skillset in a centre of excellence in a professional service set up with a unique fresh culture with strong benefits.
Job: Record to Report Accounting Manager
You will work within a smooth-running finance function performing end to end accounting services across UK & European operations. This is an excellent opportunity to gain vast exposure in finance within different entities and regulations.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsible for managing the timely and accurate execution of the financial close activities in accordance with closing schedules and established guidance.
- Responsible for the accounting team's compliance with the Firm's standard processes and procedures
- Responsible for ensuring the team quality and delivers services in line with service catalogue such as banking (including reconciliations), monthly GL reconciliations, journal reclassifications, payroll and benefit posting, trust accounting and fixed assets.
- Responsible for ensuring the successful transition of new practicing offices into the R2R accounting services
- Responsibility for proactively and continuously explore opportunities to increase efficiencies within the team
- Responsible for direct reports performance discussion and evaluation
- Ensure training materials and manuals are reviewed and updated on a regular basis
- Collaborate with accounting manager in multiple service centres to ensure seamless service delivery to end users
Provide support for internal and external financial audits
- Accounting Qualification with 2 years post qualification experience
- Strong experience of managing a team
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced ever-changing environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands
- Business proficiency in written and oral English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Experience of working within a in a relevant field (professional services firm and/or shared service centre is preferred)
- Experience of working in an international organisation
- Experience of SAP
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs