Qualified Accountant - Mixed Role
Our client are a highly reputable and locally renowned mid-tier accountancy practice. Due to consistent business wins through client referrals, they are seeking to appoint a Senior Manager inline with the continued growth. This is a brand-new opportunity to join a prestigious firm and benefit from their dynamic and cohesive working environment.
You will be joining a business that truly recognises and rewards hard work, with a passion for technical excellence. With the business growing at a significant rate year on year there is a simultaneous requirement for experienced accountants to develop within the firm. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven qualified accountant to work with a business that is top of their field, progressive and rapidly growing. This position offers true progression through hard work within an outstanding business which shall continue to expand its footprint in the local, national and international market.
As the successful qualified accountant, you will report into the senior managers and be working with an array of NI, London and US based clients:
- You will work with an illustrious client portfolio consisting of local and international clients, ranging from SMEs to Venture Capital funders.
- Preparing annual financial statements, quarterly management accounts, providing bookkeeping services and completing quarterly VAT returns.
- You will take ownership for a portfolio of clients and manage the service delivery with the assistance of junior accountants.
- ACA or ACCA Qualified with 1+ years post qualified experience.
- Previous experience working within an accountancy practice.
- Ideally, you will have previously worked in a mid-tier or small accountancy firm.
- Able to demonstrate initiative in delivering an excellent service to clients.
Our client offers a highly competitive remuneration package. You will also benefit from the fun and driven working culture and exposure to the firm's wide variety of clients. In addition to this, you will receive paid over time, 3pm finish on a Friday and flexible working hours.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. For further details on this position, please contact Sara Mitchell on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs