MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Purchase Ledger for an award-winning company situated North Down
This is an excellent time to be joining a global manufacturing company with turnover increasing by an impressive 225% within the past decade!
Working out of a super modern environment our client offers a dynamic and rewarding culture with a strong benefits package that includes flexibility and a lunch time finish on a Friday!
Job: Purchase Ledger
Working in a small and collaborative Finance team under great leadership you will ensure inter-company information is both received and processed in timely manner with complete accuracy.
Reporting to the Accountant your responsibilities are as follows:
- Maintain Accounts Payable ledger, ensuring all invoices have received appropriate approval and invoices paid within their credit terms
- Matching of Purchase Orders to invoices where permitted
- Assisting in month-end close for inclusion in Management accounts
- Cash book postings
- Assisting in processing with supplier payments
- Creditor statement reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries
- General administration duties
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment within Purchase Ledger
- Good numerical skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Great communication skills combined with an all rounded ability
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs