MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a part time Payroll officer for our client based in greater Belfast.
This is a fantastic job opportunity for a Payroller with full end to end experience in a growing company that have developed a great work culture which is important to maintain with this addition. Our client is happy to have a conversation around the working pattern to suit the successful candidate.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your responsibilities are as follows:
- Full responsibility of weekly payroll for NI / ROI
- Efficient and accurate processing of reports to strict deadlines
- Ensuring that colleagues and HMRC queries are dealt with efficiently
- Weekly management of payroll reports
- Processing of new starters and leavers onto the payroll system
- General administration tasks relating to payroll and people department.
- Experience working in a Payroll department
- Experience of minimum wage/living wage, auto enrolment
- Knowledge of ROI and NI payroll legislation
- Possess an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs