Part-Qualified Accounts Technician - Belfast
MCS Group has been appointed by a leading accountancy practice to source a Part-Qualified Accounts Technician to join their growing accounts team. Due to their continuing success, to join the team to support the increased workload. This is an excellent opportunity to grow within a very successful practice that has an excellent reputation and cares about their staff and clients.
Our client is a medium sized mid-tier accountancy practice based in Belfast. They have a presence in both Belfast and Dublin, working on behalf of clients throughout the UK and Ireland. Their clients range from start-ups, self-employed individuals, Small and Medium Sized Entities, not-for-profit organisations to high net worth individuals. They pride ourselves on their fresh and modern approach to accountancy, tax and business planning, which enables us to deliver innovative solutions to help boost your profitability and minimise the tax burden.
As an accounts technician you will be exposed to a variety of task on a daily basis ranging from:
- Accounts prep for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies,
- VAT Returns,
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns & Corporate Tax Returns,
- Bank Reconciliations,
The successful part-qualified accounts technician will have the following profile:
- Part-qualified accounts technician or qualified by experience
- 1 year experience of working in an accountancy practice
- Completing either IATI/AAT qualifications
The successful Part-Qualified Accounts Technician will receive the following:
- Competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Study support to complete your qualifications
- Fun, relaxed and supportive culture with regular social events and casual dress code on a Friday.
- Opportunity to work with for a unique portfolio of clients.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Opportunity to join a growing practice with plenty of room for progression.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs