MCS Group is working on an exciting opportunity for a Personal Tax Manager to join a leading financial organisation in Belfast at the height of their success, offering a structured career path and an excellent team culture.
This leading accountancy firm has doubled in size and tripled in revenue over the past four years, which reflects positively on the way the firm is managed. The firm is continuously winning more business via referrals due to their excellent reputation within the market for their skilled staff and outstanding customer service. This is a brand-new role within a growing team; perfect for a driven tax professional to quickly progress their career.
- You will be working with an impressive range of clients, specialising in high-net-worth individuals, entrepreneurs, private equity principals, professional partnerships, etc.
- You will play a key role in managing a mixed portfolio of private client compliance and advisory work, ensuring a high quality of customer service along the way.
- You will build up strong relationships with new and existing clients, offering more than just a transactional service and becoming their trusted business partner.
- Working closely with the senior management in the resource planning for each assignment, managing financial performance and ensuring key deadlines are met.
- You will have strong personal tax experience, ideally across a mixed portfolio of private client tax work.
- You will be comfortable building and maintaining relationship with clients and colleagues alike, providing excellent service to clients and identifying further opportunities.
- You will have strong technical skills with the ability to plan and prioritise work.
- Being CTA qualified is preferred, but ATT / ACA / CA / ACCA with relevant tax experience will also be considered.
This firm has gone to great lengths to understand the needs and wants of their employees; tailoring each role to the individual and assuring they get the most out of their working life.
- You will be rewarded with a competitive package reflective of your experience.
- You will be supported by driven and experienced senior management who aim to provide you with all of the skills you need to succeed.
- You will enjoy a good work-life balance, including flexible working hours.
- You will be joining a vibrant work culture with welcoming team members and regular social and community events to ensure you settle in well into the team.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Caroline Gaughan, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs