MCS Group is looking for a Personal Tax professional to join a Top 10 accountancy practice in Belfast to assist them over the busy period of December, January and potentially February. While this is a contract role, there is potential for the role to be extended or even become permanent.
This Top 10 accountancy practice has doubled in size and tripled in revenue over the past four years, which reflects positively on the way the firm is managed. The firm is continuously winning more business via referrals due to their excellent reputation within the market for their skilled staff and outstanding customer service. This means that team members get exposure to a variety of NI-based work & clients as well as getting direct access to other experienced tax professionals who are specialists in their field and excellent sources of knowledge and guidance.
During the busy tax season, you will:
- Play a key role in overseeing and reviewing personal tax compliance work in order to offer the highest quality of service to the clients.
- Liaise with an impressive range of clients, including high-net-worth individuals, entrepreneurs, private equity principals, professional partnerships, etc.
- Work closely with all levels of the tax team to ensure key deadlines are met.
- You will have a strong background in either a personal tax or mixed tax background.
- You will have strong technical skills with the ability to plan and prioritise work.
- You will ideally have some exposure to working with high net worth clients.
- You may be at either a Personal Tax Senior, Assistant Manager, or Manager level.
- A professional accounting or tax qualification (CTA/ATT/ACA/ACCA) is highly desirable but not essential as long as you have the necessary tax experience.
- Rewarded with a competitive package reflective of your experience.
- Supported by driven and experienced senior management.
- Joining a vibrant work culture with welcoming team members and regular social and community events to ensure you settle in well into the team.
- Potential for the role to be extended or made permanent.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Caroline Gaughan, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs