MCS Group are delighted to be partnering with a forward-thinking and highly regarded accountancy firm in Belfast, to source a payroll clerk or payroll manager on a contract basis, for 4 - 5 days per week.
This firm is proud to be a smaller firm that is not afraid to take on large practice work. Their client base has grown significantly, and their fees generated have doubled and tripled in recent years, offering the opportunity to work on exciting and challenging projects but within a friendly and personal work environment where you will be recognised for your achievements.
- You will be assisting with a large portfolio of payroll clients from a range of industries.
- You will be doing multiple end-to-end payrolls on a weekly and monthly basis, including auto-enrolment.
- You will be maintaining benefits and pension information, adhering to payroll policies, and ensuring submission deadlines are met.
- You may also be involved in setting up new payrolls and ad-hoc troubleshooting services to clients who need additional assistance.
- You will be in regular contact with clients, staff, and HMRC obtaining information and dealing with queries throughout the payroll process.
- Our client seeks a personable and experienced payroller or bookkeeper with previous experience processing end to end payroll
- Ideally, you will have additional bookkeeping experience
- To be considered for the manager level position, you must have previous experience in overseeing a payroll function and have demonstrable ability to train junior members
- Above market base salary and highly lucrative bonus structure in place for new business generation.
- 1pm finish on a Friday
- Free parking
- Scope to be made permanent
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 02896 935 521.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs