Payroll Supervisor/Manager, Belfast
MCS Group is proud to be working with a longstanding accountancy practice to source a Payroll Supervisor/Manager to join their team. This firm has been well recognised for their friendly staff and excellent service to clients. This is a great opportunity to apply your skills to a long-term stable role offering a variety of work and a great work-life balance.
As the successful Payroll Supervisor/Manager, you will be overseeing a small team. Your main duties will include:
- You will be heading up the payroll function, managing a large portfolio of weekly and monthly payrolls from clients of various trades and sizes.
- You will be ensuring submission deadlines are met, setting up new payrolls, maintaining benefits and pension information, and adhering to payroll policies and procedures.
- You will be in regular contact with clients, staff and HMRC obtaining information and dealing with queries throughout the payroll process.
The successful Payroll Supervisor/Manager will have the following characteristics:
- You must have strong experience managing multiple payrolls from start to finish, including auto-enrolment and dealing with payroll requirements and issues.
- You must have a background working in an accountancy practice or high-volume payroll department.
- Must be extremely organised and process-orientated, with an ability to execute weekly and monthly payrolls with quick turnaround times.
As the successful Payroll Supervisor/Manager you will receive:
- A market competitive remuneration package based on experience
- You will have the option to grow you team going forward
- You will be joining a highly regarded firm with a warm and friendly team culture
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. ?Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs