MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Senior Payroll Officer / Manager for a successful Belfast based business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain unparalleled exposure in one Northern Ireland's strongest FMCG businesses. Our client has a a fantastic diverse range of services and continue to grow their GB & ROI markets. You will join a company that prides themselves on their values and will provide Agile working as a company policy.
Job: Payroll Manger
You will manage our clients company payroll at a group level which includes inter company, which is straight forward. Working within a strong collaborative environment, you will manage the full process alongside an outsourced provider, we're open to value added recommendations being made too.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsible for the preparation, processing & administration of monthly Payroll across GB and one small ROI payroll.
- Process new starters, leavers, transfers amendments and pension.
- Process statutory payments - maternity, paternity, parental leave and SSP etc.
- Manage the administration of the time and attendance system.
- Collaborate regarding benefits (cycle to work schemes etc)
- Communicate and report to various divisional heads within group.
- Assist in other areas if needed.
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Demonstrate 3 year's experience across the full end to end payroll process.
- Strong IT skills, particularly in excel.
- Ability to work in a busy environment and use your own initiative
- Present strong organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs