Payroll Professional - South Belfast - Practice
Our client is a well-established Accountancy Practice that provides a variety of financial services, including accounts, audit, business support, tax, corporate finance and payroll. They work with primarily small and medium-sized businesses from a range of industries such as solicitors, property developers, farmers, and the medical profession. This is a lively and friendly team with Partners who are big believers in providing both flexibility and additional training to their staff.
- You will be assisting with a large portfolio of payroll clients from a range of industries.
- You will be doing multiple end-to-end payrolls (both UK and ROI) on a weekly and monthly basis, including auto-enrolment.
- You will be maintaining benefits and pension information, adhering to payroll policies, and ensuring submission deadlines are met.
- You may also be involved in setting up new payrolls and ad-hoc troubleshooting services to clients who need additional assistance.
- You will be in regular contact with clients, staff and HMRC obtaining information and dealing with queries throughout the payroll process.
You will be from an accountancy practice background with minimum two years experience in the full payroll process for a large number of clients. You will have experience using relevant accounting packages including Sage and Xero, and be very organised with a willingness to adapt to a busy work environment.
You will be joining a highly successful practice with an established culture of supporting staff and talent in the firm. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and package based on experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Lucy Spratt, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs