MCS Group is delighted working with a Public Sector Body to recruit a Payroll Officer. This is an initial 6-month contract with possible extension.
Duties are to include but are not limited to:
- Process payroll data accurately and in a timely manner.
- Respond to queries regarding pay related matters.
- Liaise with a range of external contacts.
- Provide Management with pay data.
- At least 1 years' experience working in a busy payroll post.
- Use of payroll software.
This post is offering a great salary, flexitime and free parking.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity or contact Phoebe Preston, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit the MCS website to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs