Payroll Assistant, Global Business, Belfast £20,000
MCS Group is actively recruiting a Payroll Administrator on behalf of their client, a leading IT firm, based in Belfast City. Reporting to the Payroll Manager this is a pivotal position with the team and will be responsible for the efficient collation and processing of information to produce monthly payrolls.
The Payroll Administrator will support the Payroll Manager in processing all aspects of the payroll for circa 600 employees in several jurisdictions and will have sole responsibility for certain aspects of the function. There will also be the opportunity to support the manager in providing support for ad-hoc projects.
Key relationships will be developed with all colleagues across the business specifically finance and human resources, externally with third party providers and regulatory bodies.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 2 years working in a professional office / accounts environment - Payroll is desired
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential, French/German desired
- Must have 3 A-Levels or equivalent
- A desire to build a career in payroll and learn the different aspects and procedures
- Must be able to follow procedures and communicate professionally across all levels of the business
- Confidentially is an essential requirement for this position
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Must be able to adapt to a changing environment, work well under pressure and to restricted deadlines
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills with a logical approach to situations
- Must have excellent attention to detail and be able to work in a team environment.
In return the client are offering an attractive salary plus an excellent benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Nadine Savage, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs