MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Payroll and Benefits Partner for our client based in Belfast City Centre on a full time, permanent basis.
Working as part of a global organisation, you will find a chance to be creative and have your voice heard with a genuine focus on continuous improvement. Offering a competitive salary and benefits package, your work life balance will be enhanced and there is access to mentorship, coaching and training programs. You will engage with multiple stakeholders and build upon relationships, both new and established.
In this role you will:
- Lead the Pay and Benefits function that services the whole organisation.
- Own the payroll, benefits and pensions processes and supplier relationships. Act as the point of contact for payroll and benefits queries between staff and supplier.
- Lead and engage on significant projects across the function to meet customer needs. You will partner with colleagues and peers across the organization to ensure the successful delivery of projects in line with the strategic vision of the Finance Function and the wider organization
- Work closely with stakeholders (internal to the organization and Group, and external advisers and statutory agencies) to ensure that the organization is compliant with statutory requirements, and that information and projects are delivered in a timely basis to support the wider organization.
- Adopt and continuous improvement mindset to improve the effectiveness of the payroll and benefits function. Perform analysis and actively provide feedback to suppliers and vendors to ensure the best possible service is received by employees.
- Set and monitor KPIS and lead a high performing function.
- Partner with external and internal groups to identify process improvements and understand industry trends and changes.
- Coach, mentor and provide feedback to the team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be just as good at working with people as numbers. Someone who makes a team better by being part of it and has experience of positively leading and mentoring others.
- Build great relationships by listening and empathizing with Managers to provide them with the solutions they really need.
- Be proactive about continuous improvement and innovation, and encourage your team to do the same. Someone who doesn't just dream it but gets it done.
- Share their own experiences and expertise using the right method of communication and the right level for the audience.
- Be interested in technology and systems integration and actively look for ways to increase their technical knowledge.
- A minimum of 5 years recent experience in a Senior Accounting or Payroll and Benefits role.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the area of pay, pension and benefits and associated statutory and legislative requirements.
- Advanced skills using the Microsoft Office suite, in particular Microsoft Excel eg. Vlook-ups, conditional formatting and/or macro creation and PowerPoint or other presentation tools.
- Extensive experience in driving and influencing data driven business decisions
- Experience in working with enterprise accounting software, ideally SAP, and financial report writers.
- Experience of prioritizing own and team workload to deliver against tight deadlines and demonstrates the ability to multi-task across a number of competing priorities
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs