MCS Group is working with a vibrant innovative business based in south Belfast for a Payroll and Accounts assistant on a 3-6 months basis.
Due to an increase in demand this is a fantastic job opportunity to be involved in a company that really plays an important part in our society. You will join a supportive and collaborative organisation working between the office and remote 5 days a week.
Job: Payroll and Accounts Assistant
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsible for the preparation, processing & administration of monthly & bi-weekly payroll across UK and ROI
- Process new starters, leavers, transfers amendments and pensions
- Process court orders and statutory payments - maternity, paternity, parental leave and SSP etc.
- Manage the administration of the time and attendance system for their area of responsibility in what is a straightforward process
- Assist with month end close
- Journal postings
- Assist in other areas of finance if needed
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Demonstrate similar payroll experience (ROI desirable)
- Strong IT skills, particularly in excel
- Ability to work in a busy environment and use your own initiative
- Combine excellent communication skills
- Full, valid driving licence
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs