MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a multi-national organisation to recruit for a payroll administrator on a full-time permanent basis in Belfast.
The company operates at the heart of the world's financial, energy and commodities markets. They act as a professional intermediary playing a pivotal role in the world's financial markets covering FX, rates, credit, equities, energy and commodities. Their clients include banks, insurance companies, pension and hedge funds, asset managers and energy producers.
The Payroll team sits within the EMEA Finance team. This exciting role not only deals with UK payroll but also countries such as Dubai, Madrid and France.
- Provide accurate and timely processing of all monthly company payrolls.
- Update and maintain payroll records for starters, leavers, contract changes and variable pay awards including bonuses, overtime, pension, health care, ride to work, childcare vouchers and other payments
- Liaise with staff on payroll related queries
- Liaise with HR to ensure accuracy of employee data
- Perform month end reconciliations of payroll and reporting to meet internal and external obligations
- Contribute to ad-hoc reporting and projects
- Assist payroll integration projects with data cleansing, parallel runs, validating output and problem solving
What you need to succeed:
- Experience of in-house payroll systems
- Understanding of UK PAYE requirements and principles
- Experience of dealing with employee queries
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Strong pension scheme
- Group income protection
- Hybrid working
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruth Cox, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 90490864
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs