MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a payroll administrator for our global award-winning Belfast based client.
This is an exciting time to be joining our forward-thinking client who have been in the Belfast market now for over 5 years whilst firmly establishing a centre of excellence. We are looking for a motivated self-starter who exhibits outstanding judgement and professionalism and thrives in a fast-paced but rewarding environment.
Working in a small team you will be responsible for the payroll process and maintaining relationships with outsourced payroll providers ensuring complete accuracy by meeting deadlines and responding to payroll queries. You will work within the remit of our clients 6 jurisdictions making this an exciting opportunity for a competent Payroll professional looking a new challenge.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Monthly Payroll Process:
- Pulling time sheet data from internal software and manipulating to an agreeable format to forward to outsourced payroll providers in a timely manner
- Producing monthly salaried employee file alongside the business, and ensuring accurate and timely delivery to outsourced payroll providers
- Review accuracy of final payroll files from outsources
- Ensuring accuracy and timely payment of all employees
- Understand payroll compliance issues and time-tables for new office set ups by liaising with external advisors
- Implement fit for purpose payroll processes in new offices
- Assist with Employee Returns
- Work with outsourced providers to ensure accurately and timely delivery of returns with minimal disruption to local offices
- Assist HR team with providing any financial information relevant for benefit returns (i.e. P11Ds)
- Document all payroll and payroll related processes and keep up to date process notes
- Ensure payroll processes are fit for purpose
- Administration duties
- Understand compliance issues/deadlines across international group and ensure being adhered to
- Build and maintain annual payroll calendars including compliance/return deadlines for own use and rest of finance team
- A minimum of 1 year's payroll experience
- Must be able to demonstrate strong knowledge of Payroll processes, employee returns and compliance deadlines
- Experience of improving or maintaining strong payroll processes
- Highly efficient with Microsoft Office suit (including excellent excel skills)
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on deadlines
- Strong time management, decision making and problem-solving skills
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs