MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Temporary Payroll Assistant for a successful manufacturing business in Belfast on a contract basis. High Volume End to end Payroll experience is essential. Immediate need. Experience of Sage Payroll is preferable.
Our client, a well-established manufacturing business has enjoyed significant growth over the last couple of years by expanding their product range! As a direct result we have a brand-new Temporary Payroll opportunity on offer.
Job: Payroll & Accounts Assistant
Working within a fantastic team you will be responsible for maintaining the running of the NI payroll function along with other parts in finance.
Reporting to the Finance Controller your responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsible for the preparation, processing & administration of weekly payroll
- Process new starters, leavers, transfers amendments and pensions
- Process statutory payments - maternity, paternity, parental leave and SSP etc.
- Carrying out bank reconciliations
- Managing petty cash
- Credit card reconciliations
- Assisting in other areas of finance
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Recent and relevant experience in payroll
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Able to work alone and in a team
- Enthusiastic and proactive.
- IT proficient (ERP or Sage payroll desirable)
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Clare Simpson, Temporary & Interim Finance Recruiter at MCS Group on 028 96935499 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs