MCS Group is delighted working with a Public Sector Body to recruit a Payment Projects Assistant Manager. This is a 3-month contract.
Duties are to include but are not limited to:
- Process payments in a timely manner
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Provide advice and guidance on payment processes
- Brief, motivate and manage staff
- Final stages of AAT/IATI or foundation papers of a CCAB Body, alternatively a relevant degree.
- 3 years relevant experience - Managing staff, using a financial management system, producing reports, payment processing.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity or contact Phoebe Preston, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit the MCS website to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs