MCS Group is urgently seeking a Part Time Temporary Accounts Assistant on behalf of a key client based in the Sydenham area of Belfast.
The role is to cover a Maternity leave & totals 32 hours per week.
Immediate start. Free Parking. Strong Excel skills essential.
The Part Time Temporary Accounts Assistant will join a small but busy finance team.
- Work closely with the Finance Managers to ensure the smooth operation of all finance matters.
- Management of the Computerised Purchase Order system, coding, matching and inputting purchase ledger invoices. Reconciling Purchase ledger Statements
- Calculation and processing of Sales invoices for different revenue streams.
- Preparation and processing of Nominal ledger journals, accruals and reconciliation of control accounts.
- Assist in the production of financial statements and applications, preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required.
- Liaising with Senior management, internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan, organise and manage own workload to ensure your contribution to the company's monthly financial reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate manner.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent Grade C or above which must Maths and English.
- 2 years financial experience including manual bank and cash reconciliations, credit control and a good working knowledge of a computerised accounting package which uses nominal ledger, purchase orders, sales and purchase ledger invoice processing.
- Excellent IT skills including detailed knowledge of Excel and the ability to manage a database package.
- Experience of cash handling and online cash/credit card receipt reconciliations.
- Good customer service skills both on the telephone and face to face, ability to use initiative and to work to strict deadlines.
- Positive attitude toward team working.
I am keen to speak with you if you meet the above criteria & are immediately available.
Contact Clare Simpson at MCS Group
Experience: 0 yrs