MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Part Time Payroll Administrator for our Belfast based client.
Part time hours will be 20 on a flexible basis at £19,110 per annum (pro rata).
This is an exciting time to be joining our client's operations who have an expanding prestigious presence across the province in the health care and hospitality sectors.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Process company payroll on a weekly basis
- Maintain payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating and inputting data
- Update the payroll system with new starts and leavers
- Compute employee take-home pay based on time records, benefits and taxes
- Identify and investigate discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records
- Perform the distribution of wages to employees' bank accounts
- Assist with queries relating to wages, deductions and time records
- Adhere to payroll policies and procedures complying with relevant law
- Ensure payslips are issued in a timely manner
- Any ad hoc duties as necessary
Key Requirements for this role are as follows:
- 2 years' experience using a payroll software
- Excellent IT skills and proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible in approach and excellent organisational skills
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs