MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a part time Finance Officer for our Belfast city centre client.
This is a good time to be joining the business working out of their modern office space in the heart of Belfast. Our client is a holding company that specialises in property along with having two other exciting companies across NI.
You will be responsible for the day to day financials for the business working in a small finance team, this includes the preparation of quarterly management accounts whilst demonstrating a high level of attention to detail.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly management accounts
- Posting of nominal ledger journals
- Processing bank transactions and reconciling statements weekly
- Posting of rent, insurance and other invoices raised
- Reconciling debtors & creditors
- Preparing bank lodgements
- Assist with the submission preparation & submission of VAT returns
- Limited credit control duties
- Assist with the preparation of supporting schedules for accounts, reporting and audit processes
- Qualified Accounting Technician or equivalent experience
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic in your approach with excellent communication skills and confident in interaction with others
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs