MCS Group is urgently seeking a Part Time Temporary Accounts Assistant on behalf of a key client based in the Sydenham area of Belfast.
The role is a Part-Time Temp position - 20 hrs per week - (flexibility on how this is madeup).
Immediate start. Free Parking. Strong Excel skills essential.
The Part Time Temporary Accounts Assistant will join a small but busy finance team.
- Work closely with the Finance Managers to ensure the smooth operation of all finance matters.
- Management of the Computerised Purchase Order system, coding, matching and inputting purchase ledger invoices. Reconciling Purchase ledger Statements
- Calculation and processing of Sales invoices for different revenue streams.
- Preparation and processing of Nominal ledger journals, accruals and reconciliation of control accounts.
- Assist in the production of financial statements and applications, preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required.
- Liaising with Senior management, internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan, organise and manage own workload to ensure your contribution to the company's monthly financial reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate manner.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent Grade C or above which must Maths and English.
- 2 years financial experience including manual bank and cash reconciliations, credit control and a good working knowledge of a computerised accounting package which uses nominal ledger, purchase orders, sales and purchase ledger invoice processing.
- Excellent IT skills including detailed knowledge of Excel and the ability to manage a database package.
- Experience of cash handling and online cash/credit card receipt reconciliations.
- Good customer service skills both on the telephone and face to face, ability to use initiative and to work to strict deadlines.
- Positive attitude toward team working.
I am keen to speak with you if you meet the above criteria & are immediately available.
If the above sounds like you, then get in touch with Clare Simpson at MCS Group to discuss in more detail or submit your CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit the MCS website to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs