MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Part Time Bookkeeper for our client based in Belfast on a part time, permanent basis.
Our client is a global organisation, a Fortune 500 company, specialising within the insurance market and investing heavily in our local talent. They are now looking for someone to help the Leader of Operations ensure that the organisation is in line with regulations and most importantly operates with good financial health. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with the enthusiasm and vision to transform our finance operation. The successful candidate's personal and professional development is very important to the organisation, so they would want to do what they can to support the successful candidate in their study journey towards chartered status or equivalent.
Due to the nature of this role, the preference is for someone who can work 16 hours on 4 out of 5 days per week. Aside from that preference, we can offer a high degree of flexibility on the working pattern of the Finance Assistant who may be home (NI) or office based or a mixture of both.
Your New Job:
- Have full oversight and responsibility for all aspects of purchase ledger and sales ledger
- Bank entries and reconciliation
- Purchase order processing
- Preparation of monthly management reports with supporting information
- Assist with preparation of R&D and training claims
- Assist with preparation of all statutory returns
- Assist with monthly forecast and annual budgeting activities
What you need to succeed:
- Accounting Technician or Part Qualified Accountant and a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar position
- Strong technical skills with extensive experience using IT financial systems and Excel
- Cash-flow management
- Budgeting & forecasting experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to adopt a best practice approach to reporting
- Data analysis and modelling experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs