MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Part Qualified Accountant for our client based in Belfast City Centre on a permanent, full time basis.
Working within a local success story in Northern Ireland who are renovating traditional offices in City Centre into a modern and collaborative workspace, this is a brilliant opportunity to gain exposure within a global organisation and achieve your professional studies to become a Chartered Accountant. Working alongside experienced finance professionals, you will receive mentorship and development opportunities allowing you to become a valued member of the team.
You will be offered a competitive salary, 31 days holidays and flextime as well as state of the art facilities including changing facilities, games area and canteen within the heart of the city centre.
Your New Job:
- Assisting with monthly management accounts preparation.
- Maintain the Fixed Assets Register for all Group Companies.
- Assist with the completion of monthly GB, NI & RoI monthly VAT returns, EC sales listings and Intrastat Declarations.
- Assist with preparation and circulation of Group budgets twice a year.
- Receipt payments received in cash and from bank statement to customer ledger and ensure that all payments are correctly allocated.
- Maintain purchase ledger including receipting and processing of vendor invoices matched to purchase order and overhead invoices.
- Multi currency exposure.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Adhoc support for the wider finance function.
What you need to succeed:
- Must have successfully completed 1st year of professional qualification (CIMA, ACA or ACCA).
- Highly competent Excel skills
- Experience working within a busy finance environment
- Ability to work off own initiative as well as within team dynamic
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Navision
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs