MCS Group are working with a highly reputable Accountancy Practice with over 30 years in business, in their search for a fantastic Part-Qualified accountant to join their team in Belfast. Offering study support, a varied workload, and a friendly work environment, this is a great opportunity for those in pursuit of becoming a Qualified Accountant.
The successful Part-Qualified Accountant will be responsible for a variety of tasks:
- Accounts for sole traders, partnerships, limited companies.
- Corporation Tax Returns.
- Working with a variety of clients from various sectors throughout Northern Ireland.
- You must have begun your professional accountancy qualifications (ACCA).
- You must have strong accounts experience within an accountancy practice.
- Must be personable and be able to speak confidently to clients and be responsive to their needs.
In return, you will be joining a warm and friendly team where staff are recognised and rewarded for their work. You will also receive a competitive salary with opportunity for flexible working hours and additional support for exams if needed.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Lucy Spratt, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs