Part-Qualified Accountant - Belfast
MCS Group has a great opportunity for a Part-Qualified Accountant based in Belfast, offering study support, a varied workload, and a friendly work environment. This is a great opportunity for those in pursuit of becoming a Qualified Accountant.
Our client is a mid-tier Practice, who have been in business for over 70 years, delivering high quality accountancy services to clients from a variety of sectors, both locally and throughout the UK. They are recognised as a Platinum ACCA Practice, however they are offering study support on both ACA and ACCA qualifications.
You will be a part-qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) with previous experience working within an accountancy firm. You will be confident working with clients and maintaining strong business relationships. Your duties will include:
- To trial balance.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and year end accounts.
- Personal and corporate tax returns.
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns.
- Developing relationships with clients to get a good understanding of their individual businesses and needs, as well as meeting clients face to face.
- You must have begun your professional accountancy qualifications (ACA or ACCA).
- You must have strong accounts experience within an accountancy practice.
- Must be personable and be able to speak confidently to clients and be responsive to their needs.
- Study support for ACA or ACCA exams including exams fees.
- Varied workload and exposure to a diverse client portfolio.
- Warm and friendly working environment.
- Away days each year.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Car parking.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Lucy Spratt, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs