Our client is the world's leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines and industrial gas turbines.
An opening for a PQ Management Accountant has become available within their Financial Shared Service Centre. The vacancy is for 12 months. Potential for extension exists.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Assist Manager with Trial Balance Reviews at month end
- Preparation and posting of Journal entries
- Complete Intercompany Reconciliations
- Perform all activities to a high standard and in compliance with Internal and Sarbanes Oxley controls
- Promote a customer relationship oriented culture within the SSC
- Identify and support process improvement opportunities
- Support with other ad hoc activities
- A degree or higher level qualification equivalent
- Relevant experience working in a Finance/Accounting Environment
- Display understanding and practical experience of purpose and application of internal accounting controls
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in English (written & oral)
- Experience of working in a Shared Services Environment
- Working towards a qualification with one of the recognised UK/Ireland Accounting Bodies ( i.e. CIMA, ACCA, ICAI or ICAEW)
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Practical experience of Accounting in a Manufacturing Company
- Proficient knowledge of SAP or a similar ERP system.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity call Clare Simpson, Financial Contracts Consultant on 02890 235456 or send your CV to the link provided.
If this role is not right for you we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
All conversations will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs