MCS group are proud to be working with a leading wealth management firm who are seeking to recruit a Paraplanner for their Belfast based team.
The Paraplanner will work closely with the financial advisors ensuring the highest of standards are met for clients. The successful candidate will be provided with a broad exposure to financial planning matters, a market leading salary and a benefits package in a friendly and rewarding environment as well as some flexibility with WFH.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Work directly with a team of financial advisors
- Prepare research and suitability reports for HNW clients
- Ensuring all documentation and processes are completed for each client
- Help lead, manage and mentor the other paraplanners
- Oversight on all administration processes and reporting to the Company Directors
- Working directly with the Directors to formulate and action a financial plan on behalf of clients
- Level 4 qualified paraplanner / part qualified
- Broad range of exposure / experience
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of Financial Planning products, as well as technical and industry knowledge
- Follow business processes accurately and compliantly either independently or as part of a team
- Market leading base salary + benefits package
- WFH Options
- 25 days holidays
- 4 X DIS
- Pension plan
For more information contact Matthew Woods at MCS Group or submit your CV via the link provided to apply
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs